Warfleigh.net

The News, Talk, Sights and Sounds of the Warfleigh Neighborhood

We are planning an election for new WNA officers at our WNA Annual Meeting in January (date pending). So far candidates include the following:

President: Steve Brining

Vice President - Open

Secretary - Anna Carey

Treasurer - Lynn Levy

If you are interested in seeking election to one of these positions during the election, please reply to this post!

Views: 167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the update!

You are welcome. After I posted, Kyle Miller contacted me to let me know he is interested in running for the VP position, so we will have a complete slate. Since it's an election, others can run too, but I am happy that we have four solid candidates at this point in time. :)

The bylaws state "The Board of Directors shall be comprised of a

President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and at least one (1) Director-at-large, each of

whom shall be elected." So multiple directors-at-large could also be elected if others interested in serving.  

Yes, there's room for many at this table :)

I would like to suggest that perhaps we could get more folks to attend our meetings if we routinely published an agenda before and minutes following our meetings.  Also, we might also get more participation if we met monthly. In addition, I suggest that we publish the presidents email in the Broad Ripple Village Gazette's list of neighborhood associations.  I think we're the only one that doesn't do this at present and it would be helpful to those who want to get in touch quickly with the leadership. Another suggestion is that we do some sort of service activity to benefit St Paul's, since they let us meet there and have our "Book Sale and Picnic there free of charge. 

Hi Rita, Excellent ideas! Maybe you'd be interested in a director-at-large position on the Board as well??? Thanks, Bridget

RSS

© 2019   Created by Warfleigh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service