Warfleigh.net

The News, Talk, Sights and Sounds of the Warfleigh Neighborhood

Wanted to alert everyone, our door was kicked-in between 2:30 and 4:30 pm when no one was home.  The door and frame were damaged though the deadbolt was in place.  They took gold jewlry, cash and credit cards.  We are all fine.  Police said the BR are has been targetted lately.  Our robbery was very typical, they are looking for easy $ for drugs.

Views: 335

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very sorry to hear that, Michael.  Front/back door?  I recall it was raining during that time.  Just getting our CSI profile rolling.

Sorry to hear that Michael and thanks for the heads up.

My daughter and I left House at 6180 Washington Boulevard- first home North of the Canal-green house-  at 2:30 p.m. Thursday, May 31, 2012.  POLICE 911 called at 4:32 pm---please see indy911calls.com- 6180 washington boulevard

the DOOR closest to the canal- LAVEROCK Road-  KICKED IN-  

The weather at 2:30 pm. was bright sunny

at 4:32 pm RAIN about to begin

Thank you--michael mendez and family

I ASK THAT NEIGHBORS PLEASE CALL 911   AND  REPORT  

when observing ANYONE soliciting----I BELIEVER IT STARTS when people are knocking on DOORS!

THE POLICE USUALLY HAVE DEEPER INFORMATION AS TO WHAT MAY BE GOING ON IN ANY NEIGHBORHOOD!

Michael,

Thanks for letting us all know, and so sorry you have had to go through this. Not a pleasant thing.

So sorry to hear such a tragic event. I hope we don't see more robberies!

I'm sorry to hear that too, Michael. Knowing there are a lot of houses near you, it is a shame that more neighbors don't see these things happening- especially in broad daylight.

Do you have any dogs?

Along these lines, I'd encourage anyone who hears a house alarm going off to call the police or the non-emergency line. My alarm was apparently going off for 30+ minutes about two weeks ago, and because of a malfunction with the power source to the phone line in the alarm, the monitoring company was never alerted. My next door neighbor came out to tell me that it had been going off once I got home, but didn't seem concerned that there could have been an actual emergency. I still don't know what set it off, but perhaps the same people who have gotten in to other neighbors' houses made an attempt at mine...and I live just a few doors down from the latest house that was robbed on Broadway.

My house was robbed today..6252 Broadway...i face the canal. Police say we are being watched. the stole a bowl of change and a watch.   For those of you that are home during the day, please take note of and report any suspicious behavior.

Gregg Labita

RSS

© 2020   Created by Warfleigh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service