Warfleigh.net

The News, Talk, Sights and Sounds of the Warfleigh Neighborhood

There were many presentations regarding this topic at our Annual Meeting on Feb 23 from our association as well as the city.  John Barth, our City-County Councilor-at-Large has offered to assist us in our efforts along with Mark Warner, our Neighborhood Liaison.  When John was president of Butler-Tarkington Neighborhood Association, he organized a project just like ours so he has lots of expertise to offer.  One of his main points was how important it is to geographically catalog the information and then prioritize it by need. 

So, here’s what you can do to help : 

1. Continue to send photos with the address in the subject line to me at lslcomm@natashalombardy.com
  2. Report the same incidences to the city by one of the following 2 methods :
    1. The Mayors Action Center website at http://www.indy.gov/egov/mayor/mac/Pages/home.aspx
    2. The Request Indy app, a free download at the iTunes store for your smartphone. 

Rebuild Indy Phase II site selection is still in process so time is of the essence.  Please take advantage of this early spring weather to get out and document your immediate area. 

Thanks!

Views: 150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

With this wondrous weather it's a good time to get out take shots of the shabby sidewalks and streets in Warfleigh! Send them to Lynn, she's starting a collection.

Can you be more specific about what you mean by "sewer issue"?  What we're looking for is crumbling streets and sidewalks.  This is an attempt to get some of the second phase of the Rebuild Indy funds directed our way.

I would absolutely include those.  I have documented several such conditions in my immediate area so send them on and thanks!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Warfleigh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service