Warfleigh.net

The News, Talk, Sights and Sounds of the Warfleigh Neighborhood

Jenny Hicks and Thomas Huggins's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I know the mom and Levi.  Levi is blind and lives on our street and that was his fat…"

Jenny Hicks and Thomas Huggins replied Jul 2, 2013 to 64th and Riverview accident - update

6 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Jenny Hicks and Thomas Huggins

"I would love to know! Not to mention the pile of gravel and the construction trailer…"

Jenny Hicks and Thomas Huggins replied Mar 9, 2012 to Meridian St. Bridge Construction

14 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Joseph Fox

"I have seen a hawk land on the stop sign @ 66th, pause and then swoop through the ya…"

Jenny Hicks and Thomas Huggins replied Feb 8, 2012 to Coyotes are here to stay

3 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Bridget & Chris Carson

"We use/used Riverview to pick up one child in our carpool (we live on Broadway on th…"

Jenny Hicks and Thomas Huggins replied Oct 26, 2011 to I LOVE RIVERVIEW BEING CLOSED!

19 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Kathleen Ansty

"Our garage was broken into 3 years ago, so probably not directly relevant, but it ca…"

Jenny Hicks and Thomas Huggins replied May 13, 2011 to Garage break-in

4 May 13, 2011
Reply by Jenny Hicks and Thomas Huggins

"I know that this is a rental and I think that the person is a single parent with one…"

Jenny Hicks and Thomas Huggins replied Jan 6, 2011 to Giant swing

7 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Riggs

"You guys took it like troopers!!! Let me know if you want some hostas for next year!"

Jenny Hicks and Thomas Huggins replied Sep 17, 2010 to In Memoriam

2 Sep 18, 2010

"I could not agree more with all of your sentiments. It is quite dangerous at all tim…"

Jenny Hicks and Thomas Huggins replied Sep 17, 2010 to Median on College Ave.

7 Sep 24, 2010

"Has anyone ever tried photographing him?? It would be interesting to see what he wou…"

Jenny Hicks and Thomas Huggins replied Sep 9, 2010 to Occupant of house on NE corner of Central and Canal with the bright lights in the basement.

20 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Kathleen Ansty

"I agree. But there are many streets that don't ever see the plow in our neighborhood…"

Jenny Hicks and Thomas Huggins replied Feb 14, 2010 to Sidewalks

5 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Griff

RSS

© 2019   Created by Warfleigh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service