Warfleigh.net

The News, Talk, Sights and Sounds of the Warfleigh Neighborhood

Sharon Butsch Freeland's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I do not think that spray painting on the back of a building or on a guardrail would…"

Sharon Butsch Freeland replied Jan 28, 2011 to Spray Painting No Parking Signs

3 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Sharon Butsch Freeland

"Lynn, I'm just now picking up yesterday's messages. I'm very sorry to learn this ne…"

Sharon Butsch Freeland replied Jun 11, 2010 to Break In on Broadway

18 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Lynn Levy

"Megan, I would recommend that you always report these kinds of encounters to IMPD.…"

Sharon Butsch Freeland replied Aug 13, 2009 to Strange encounter last night

4 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Heather Lusk

"Wouldn't it have been nice if this guy had actually taken the time to educate himsel…"

Sharon Butsch Freeland replied Jul 8, 2009 to The Petition Has Landed

4 Jul 8, 2009

"The $5 parking fees (and sometimes even $10 parking fees!) go to the owners of the p…"

Sharon Butsch Freeland replied Jul 8, 2009 to "A New Day in Broad Ripple" Press Conference

5 Jul 8, 2009

"Hi, Brian, Here is a link to the press release announcing the subjects covered in t…"

Sharon Butsch Freeland replied Jul 2, 2009 to "A New Day in Broad Ripple" Press Conference

5 Jul 8, 2009

"Joe, The Broad Ripple Village Association is a nonprofit organization that was inco…"

Sharon Butsch Freeland replied May 27, 2009 to BR Village Association attempting to annex part of Warfleigh without proper due process

21 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Carol Isaacson

"Hello, Tony, The BRVA is not attempting to "annex" part of Warfleigh. The BRVA has…"

Sharon Butsch Freeland replied May 27, 2009 to BR Village Association attempting to annex part of Warfleigh without proper due process

21 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Carol Isaacson

RSS

© 2019   Created by Warfleigh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service