Warfleigh.net

The News, Talk, Sights and Sounds of the Warfleigh Neighborhood

Warfleigh News (494)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ordering Pointsettias

Neighbors, If anyone is interested in ordering Poinsettias to support IMPD Clothe-a-Child, the order form is attached. You may fax your or…

Started by Heather Lusk

2 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Heather Lusk

Handyman

Can anyone recommend a Handyman? We want to install a new front door and have a few other projects we need help with around the house.

Started by Amy Barron

3 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Rhonda Finney

Comment Spam from John R Smith

Earlier today, a spammer created an account for someone named John R Smith, and then added "comment spam" to many member's pages. As soon a…

Started by Joe Boda

9 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Angela Carr Klitzsch

Safe Routes to School program

I went to a meeting last week of School 84 and Immaculate Heart parents who are putting together a grant proposal for Safe Routes To School…

Started by Donna Sink

0 Nov 10, 2008

Leaf removal information

Here is the info from the department of public works about leaves: LEAF SEASON BEGINS IN MARION COUNTY INDIANAPOLIS – The City of Indian…

Started by Heather Lusk

0 Nov 6, 2008

Warfleigh news 10/16/08

(This information originally appeared in an email sent by Heather Lusk) Hello Neighbors, The good news is that the e-mail list of Warflei…

Started by Joe Boda

0 Oct 18, 2008

FOUND DOG

A Black Lab female dog was found at around 3pm Oct 8th on the Washington and 63rd block. It had a red and blue plaid collar but had no tags…

Started by karen Griffiths

0 Oct 8, 2008

Rude bicyclists

I appreciate those people who choose to ride their bikes for fitness and good times, I also own a bike and enjoy the trails around the city…

Started by Jason and Billie Dzunda

8 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Chris Carlson

nearby daycare recommendations

Has anyone had a good experience with a particular daycare for their baby near Warfleigh? On the other had, are there any in particular we…

Started by Lisa Markus

0 Aug 21, 2008

North District crime watch reports - end of July

Crime watch reports for the second half of the month are attached.

Started by Heather Lusk

0 Aug 8, 2008

RSS

© 2019   Created by Warfleigh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service