Warfleigh.net

The News, Talk, Sights and Sounds of the Warfleigh Neighborhood

Wanted, For Sale, Free or Barter (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

free live tree/shrub

I have a small 6 foot yew tree in my front ard that I woud like to find a new home. If somene is interested I will dig it up for you. You c…

Started by Tom

1 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Tom

Do you own a Scan Tool for Automobiles?

I'm having car problems.  I would love to check the electrical system before I have the car towed.  We think it's the fuel pump.  If you ow…

Started by Jennifer Marshall

6 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Amy and Brody

We need your glass jars!

Tabi and I are finally getting married in September. We're doing it in her Grandma's yard in Bloomington and are looking to decorate the ev…

Started by Armando

5 May 9, 2011
Reply by Donna Sink

Looking for a Pet Sitter in Warfleigh

Please recommend your favorite pet sitter!  I would like to hire a pet sitter who lives in Warfleigh or nearby -  someone who is dependable…

Started by Jennifer Marshall

1 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Scott Bell

Dog walker needed -- any recommendations?

Hi, there:   We need to find a reliable, friendly dog walker and/or afternoon potty breaker for our dog. Any recommendations? Thanks so muc…

Started by Cindy Kitchel

1 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Karen Griffiths

Seeking rental home/apartment for late spring

My mother-in-law and brother-in-law are moving to Indianapolis in April of this year. We are looking for housing for them and would love to…

Started by Donna Sink

1 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Diane Ashmore

Home For Sale - 6225 N. Delaware St.

Hi Everyone, We have our home listed for sale, and this seems like a good way to get the word out. It's a great house, on a great street w…

Started by Joe Boda

1 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Griff

Free Furnace Filter

Does anyone need a 16x25x4" furnace filter? It says "Fits Honeywell Part Number 203719). It's brand new, but it doesn't work with our furna…

Started by Joe Boda

0 Sep 7, 2009

Yard Work Needed

Do we have any teenage kids in the neighborhood that would be willing to mow grass during the summer as needed? Thanks in advance for your…

Started by Tyler

2 May 27, 2009
Reply by Lynn Levy

Neighborhood garage sale anyone?

Is anyone interested in pooling our resources for advertising and having a garage sale on May 16 (weekend before Memorial day)?? I have a…

Started by Heather Lusk

30 May 22, 2009
Reply by Alice Jackson

RSS

© 2019   Created by Warfleigh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service