Warfleigh.net

The News, Talk, Sights and Sounds of the Warfleigh Neighborhood

Social Lounge (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First 5 people to reply........

....get a Warfleigh.net bottle opener which will come in mighty useful at the June social 2009 or when we're all poaching naked volleyball…

Started by Griff

39 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Heather Lusk

Site Redesign

Ning released some new themes, so I was easily able to change the look of the site. I like it a lot more, but if I hear enough complaints,…

Started by Joe Boda

5 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Bridget & Chris Carson

Seeking Musicians ...

Hi all ... ! Just joined Warfleigh.net ... and am seeking musicians! I play piano (and bass) ... and seek a flexible lead guitar ... and fi…

Started by Jim

7 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Joe Boda

Does anyone remember the Broad Ripple Dance Studio?

I am interested in what opportunities this area has for ballet, tap, jazz classes/studios and came across a listing for the Broad Ripple Da…

Started by Chris & Deb Brugman

4 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Chris & Deb Brugman

Warfleigh.net for iPhone app

Hey Joe, quit messing with the layout of the homepage and get the code written for the warfleigh.net iPhone application!

Started by Griff

1 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Joe Boda

Old Warfleigh Photos

Have you noticed the very old images of Warfleigh recently uploaded to the site? They were given to me by Chris Carlson, who got them from…

Started by Joe Boda

0 Feb 20, 2009

There's a new kid in town...

Annabel Katherine arrived Friday afternoon. She's 5 lbs, 2 oz, and doing really well. Her sister and family are very excited to bring her h…

Started by Heather Lusk

6 Jul 29, 2008
Reply by Amy Gunn

How are the mosquitos at your place?

They were terrible here last night! This does not bode well for our camping trip.

Started by Joe Boda

3 Jun 26, 2008
Reply by Heather Lusk

RSS

© 2020   Created by Warfleigh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service